THE SEARCH IS ON!
Starting January 1, 2018 …
Enter to win “Chance for the Cover” Photo Contest
Win cash, prizes, and a chance to be on the cover of Pet Connection magazine in 2019!
Starting in January 2018 and for 12 months we will be searching across Canada for the most amazing pet photos!
One winner will be announced each month, and they will be our semi-finalists.
Semi – Finalists will have a chance to be the GRAND PRIZE Winner, which will be announced on
January 1, 2019.
Send in your best shot photo and make sure that:
1. It is big enough to grace a 8” X 10” cover.
2. It is clear and distinct. 300 dpi.
3. One photo per pet per month. Please include their name!
4. For Canadian Residents Only. You must be willing to supply your mailing address in case you win some of the amazing monthly prizes!
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
6. Please no professional photographers.
7. No purchase required.
8. Contest will run from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018.
9. Pet Connection will have a judging panel of 3 pet people determining the winners.
10. No cash value.
WIN CASH, GIFT CARDS, FOOD, TREATS, TOYS, and UNIQUE ITEMS (for you and your pet).
Connect and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more information!
Monthly winners will be announced the 1st day of the next month.
Grand Prize is being featured on the COVER of Pet Connection Magazine.
To give everyone a chance, we have divided 9 of the 12 months up into areas, and have given cats their own month…Yes you can enter in more than one month. For example if you live in Ontario you can enter in January, July and December. You can send in different photos for each of these months or use the same one.
ATTENTION CAT LOVERS: October is your month and for cats only!
January – Open to entries from all of Canada
February – Entries from Our Northern Friends, Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut
March – Entries from British Columbia
April – Entries from Alberta
May – Entries from Saskatchewan
June – Entries from Manitoba
July – Entries from Ontario
August – Entries from Quebec
September – Entries from New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island
October – Entries from Felines Only!
November – Entries from Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador
December – Open to entries from all of Canada
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
Send in your high resolution (300 ppi) images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can remember our previous winners back from 2015?
Jill and Jack from Quebec~! They ROCKED IT!